Factors such as your surroundings, your pillows, and most importantly, your mattress, guarantees a good night’s sleep. Your mattress can significantly affect your sleeping time, so you must be careful in choosing the bed in which you sleep in. Get quality online mattress at https://thegandernyc.com/zinus-memory-foam-12-inch-green-tea-mattress-review/
One of the best mattresses on the market is the memory foam mattress. Initially created for NASA, this foam is more massive than some types, but it also offers a lot of support. This type of mattress molds itself to your body, reducing the chances of body pain particularly for those who suffer from chronic neck or back pain.
There are three basic types of memory foams. Technology improved the quality of the foam from its first mass-produced model.
- The traditional memory foam was introduced in the 1990s. It’s designed to support the body and help lessen stress in the body by improving blood circulation. This foam is best used for air-conditioned rooms since it absorbs heat. If you sleep on it in a warm place, chances are you won’t sleep well.
- The open cell memory foam responds to your body faster than the traditional type when you lie on it. It doesn’t absorb much heat, so it offers more comfort than the conventional model. This type of memory foam also responds to your body temperature, so that you can sleep better at night.
- The gel memory foam works in the same way as a gel ice pack does. The gel in the mattress helps keep your body fresh, making your sleep more comfortable than the usual.
Memory foams are good investments. These are the proofs of its advantages which will benefit you during your sleeping hours.
- Memory foam can help improve sleep. Since you’re more comfortable, you can also sleep better when you’re using a memory foam mattress.
- Memory foam can relieve pressure points and provide comfort for pain. Since the foam is sensitive to your body temperature, it can detect where your pressure points are and reduce your body of pain.
- Memory foam offers support to the curves of your body. The foam responds to pressure, so it molds to the shape of your body but goes back to its original form after.
- Memory foam is hypoallergenic. It contains polyurethane which prevents dust mites from collecting and building on the bed.
- Memory foam reduces motion. If you have a sleeping companion who continually moves around while sleeping, you won’t be disturbed because the foam will absorb the movement.
Memory foams differ in size and composition. If you don’t have the time to browse in stores, you can shop online at sites like Deal Wiki. Read on to get ideas for the best foam brands.
Zinus Memory Foam Green Tea Mattress
- It contains green tea extract and ActivCharcoal.
- Its thickness ranges from 6” to 12”.
- Its sizes range from twin size to king size.
- It adapts well to temperature.
- It helps alleviate body pain.
- It conforms to your body.
- It’s infused with copper
- It contains a reactive cooling cover with Thermogel
- You can flip it over if you prefer a different level of firmness.
- Its sizes range from twin size to cal king size.
- It’s built on four layers.
- It’s built with a distinct ‘coil on coil’ construction.
- It’s built on five layers.
- It uses a Dual Perimeter Edge Support System.
- It provides relief while reducing stress and tension
- It comes with an antimicrobial pillow top.
- It’s designed with an ergonomic alignment to help align your spine for comfortable sleeping time.
- It’s built on four layers.
- It offers high-quality foam.
- It features zoned support, so it offers firmer support for the hips and softer support for the shoulders.
- The most popular types are the Wave (hyper-targeted support), Casper (zoned support), and the Essential (streamlined).
Having a memory foam in your bedroom will provide you with many benefits such as reducing stress and tension, minimizing motion, and it also adjusts to the curves of your body. A good night’s sleep is highly guaranteed if you’re sleeping on memory foam.
Choose the size and materials wisely because you need to choose one which fits your sleeping needs. Different materials will also give different results so make sure to check the details before ordering one.